Terms & Conditions
Booking a Test Ride
When making use of our book a test ride facility which is currently available on our new Motus range please take note of the following terms & conditions:
- Each store listed as a test ride location is equipped with one or more dedicated test ride bikes. Please be aware that this may mean that it is not possible to test ride specific models within the Motus range. This test ride must be provided by the local store as a free service however please be aware that the store may ask you to leave a form of identification, a bank card or a deposit as security.
- Raleigh UK Ltd. is acting as a facilitator of the test ride booking process by accepting your booking request and communicating this to the local store. It is then the responsibility of the local store and yourself to finalise an appropriate and suitable time for the test ride to be carried out. We ask all stores to contact you directly to make these arrangements however where a request is time sensitive you may wish to contact the store directly to finalise your request. Please be aware that your initial booking request is not a guaranteed time and will depend on the availability of the individual store you have selected.
Win an Accessory Bundle when you Book a Motus Test Ride
Throughout July Raleigh customers making use of the Motus test ride facility at https://www.raleigh.co.uk/motus will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a cycling accessory bundle worth over £130.
- Entry is automatic and takes place when booking your Free Test Ride.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or damaged due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is a cycling accessory bundle worth over £130 which includes a Raleigh U-Lock & Cable, a Raleigh RX10 USB Rechargeable Light Set & a Miles Double Pannier Bag. These items are subject to availability and substitutes will be supplied if necessary which reach the value of the prize items on offer.
- The competition closes on 31st July 2018 and the winner will be announced on or before the 14th August 2018.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing, in the form of an email to the winner by Raleigh UK
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the contest closing, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Raleigh UK will arrange delivery of the prize directly with competition winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Raleigh UK, Church Street, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16 3HT
- Raleigh will not share any details with 3rd party companies
Tuning of Electric Bikes
Important; Please be aware that this bike is regulated in line with existing Electric Power Assisted Cycles regulations. Any modification to the bike will invalidate the guarantee and in particular any modification which increases the power of the motor and/or the top assisted speed of the bike may make the rider liable to prosecution. Excluding statutory obligations Raleigh will not be held responsible for any injuries incurred following any modification to this product.
We try to ensure that information on our websites is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using our websites, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the website.
Where possible we have included the bike weight within our product specifications. The weight provided is an approximation and will vary depending on the size of bike purchased as well as other factors.
By accessing www.raleigh.co.uk and the other Raleigh official websites or any of their web pages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Statement and as they may be modified and/or supplemented without prior notice to you. Please, check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.
All the contents included in www.raleigh.co.uk and the other Raleigh official websites, including web pages, texts, images, pictures, videos, music, sounds, drawings, figures, logos, graphics, colours and layout (hereinafter, the “Content”) are the sole property of RALEIGH UK LTD and are protected by national and international Copyright laws and other Intellectual Property Rights. You are strictly forbidden to reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit such Content in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior and express written consent of RALEIGH UK LTD.
RALEIGH UK LTD shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in its sole discretion any commercial use, reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation – in whole or in part – of the Content, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
RALEIGH UK LTD shall have the right, at any time, to claim the ownership and the authorship of any Content posted on www.raleigh.co.uk and the other Raleigh official websites and to object to any use, distortion or other modification thereof.
Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of the Content with the express and written authorization of RALEIGH UK LTD shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all the applicable laws.
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and we both irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If any part of the terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions Statement
By placing an order online you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out within the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not order any products from this site.