Christmas is just around the corner and the excitement is quickly building that Santa is on his way. Writing a letter to Santa is a very important part of Christmas, so we’re challenging children across the UK to write a letter and send it to us for the chance to win a Raleigh bike!
The rules are super simple, write a letter to Santa talking about why they’d love to find a bike under the tree on Christmas morning. What would they do with it, where would they like to go and who they’d love to ride their bikes with! Take a picture of the letter, upload it and send it over to us through the form below.
Once we’ve gathered all our entries on the 15th December, the Raleigh elves will select a winner and send out a kids Raleigh bike ready to put under the tree on Christmas Eve. Look out on our blog too as we will be offering some tips on how to wrap up a bike!
The competition has now ended – the winner will be revealed soon.
*The prize is a girl or boy’s bike up to the value of £200, and is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Raleigh UK, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is a girl or boys bike upto the value of £200, and is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The competition entry method is by submitting a picture of the childs letter to santa via the form on the landing page. Winners are picked at random
- The prize is subject to availability and the model of bike will be chosen by Raleigh UK
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated, which is 15th December 2017
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of the contest closing, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing, in the form of an email to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Raleigh UK, Church Street, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16 3HT
- By entering the competition, entrants are agreeing to have their details used for marketing purposes by Raleigh UK
- Raleigh will not share any details with 3rd party companies