On the 14th of August 2019 Raleigh customers will be given the first chance to purchase the new Limited Edition MK1 Super Tuff Burner.
The pre-sale window will open at 12pm on 14.08.19 and will only be open for a short period of time. You will have the chance to purchase the Burner for home delivery a week before general sale. If you miss out on the pre-sale opportunity, the remaining MK1 Super Tuff Burner’s will be available for general sale on 23/10/19. We wish you all the best of luck on the day and ask that you read the information below so that so that you can maximise your chances of being able to purchase by being aware of the process, terms and conditions.
- The burner will be available for purchase at a price of £600.
- Sales are limited to one item only per customer. Customers will not be able to order more than one bike at the checkout and any attempts to do so may slow attempts to purchase and could result in customers missing out on their purchase.
- The burner will only be available for Home Delivery to an address of your choice; it will not be possible to use our Click & Collect service on this product.
- Unfortunately, there will be no finance option available on this product; payment must be made in full via credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- We will take extra precautions on the launch date to reduce the risk of a website crash to ensure the process runs smoothly on the day. Although every effort will be made to reduce this risk Raleigh UK cannot accept any responsibility for site downtime should this occur.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery will be a next day service with full tracking information to ensure your product is as safe as possible.
- You will receive updates from our courier via email informing you of your tracking number and when your delivery will be made.
- If you would like to return your product then please view our returns policy. Our standard terms are unaffected by the sale of these products and you will be able to return your product for a full refund within 14 days.
- Expect delivery on or before 16/10/2019.
- The bike will be delivered unbuilt and will need assembly.
- The use of false contact details including customer name, address, phone number and email address will result in you being unable to complete your purchase.
- We cannot guarantee that you will secure your purchase during the pre-sale window. Customers may miss out as there will only be a limited number available.
- This product is excluded from all promotions and discounts