35th Anniversary AeroBurner Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to sales made on the limited edition 35th Anniversary Team Raleigh Aeroburner only and do not affect other products sold through the websiite.
- The bikes will be on sale to the general public from 9 am on 19th July to only customers that have pre-registered an interest in the product.
- Customers need to be logged into their account on Raleigh.co.uk in order to purchase.
- Purchases are limited to 1 bike per customer<./li>
- The bikes are sold on a first come first served basis.
- Finance options will not be offered on this product, the payment options available will be Credit/Debit card and Paypal.
- No responsibility can be accepted for computer error in the transaction process.
- Purchase is available to residents of the UK except for employees of Raleigh UK Ltd.
- Standard delivery terms apply to purchase and no responsibility can be accepted for damage in transit.
- The promoter (Raleigh UK) reserves the right to remove the sale of the bike at any time.
- Any bikes that go unsold on the 19th July will be opened up to customers who have not pre-registered an interest at 9 am on the 20th July.
- Pre-registration must take place before 23:59 on the 17th July. At this point, the ability to pre-register will be closed.
- Due to the limited nature of the product it may not be possible for us to provide a replacement product. In this case a full refund of monies paid will be provided in line with standard distance selling legislation and other Raleigh terms.
- Delivery will follow our standard online delivery terms as outlined on our website. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
- Due to the limited nature of the product any loss or damage during transit must be reported within 14 days.