Raleigh Bike Parts portfolio showcases world class brands in the bicycle industry and offers fantastic service and logistics operations for all our customers. In our Nottingham based office we are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to maintain and develop the relationships within our Parts & Accessories Business.
This is a very exciting time for Raleigh, being part of the Accell Group and working with fantastic brands such as Saris, SRAM, Moon and Schwalbe just to name a few. As the Senior Brand Manager you will need to develop, maintain and implement the business development plan for our key strategic Parts & Accessories brands; you will be the driving force behind identifying, nurturing and implementing the key consumer, channel and product strategies needed to realise the full market share and sales potential for the brands for which you are responsible; you will oversee the whole brand portfolio and management of a team of Brand Managers that will implement these strategic business plans for each brand.
As this is a senior role within the business you will be expected to be:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Business administration or similar
- Experience of managing brand relationships across the world
- Good technical knowledge of bicycles and associated products.
- Strong sales experience preferably within the bicycle industry
- Good analytical competence with the ability to quickly pick out the salient elements from customer, consumer and competitor data.
- Competent in all areas of Microsoft Office
At Raleigh UK we pride ourselves in offering fantastic employees benefits such as:
- Competitive salary package
- Staff discount on bicycle related products, including cycle 2 work benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlement
If you feel this role is for you we would love to hear from you – please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Friday 31st January 2020
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES