Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Photographer & Videographer will undertake a variety of duties to support the launch and marketing of products and accessories sold by Raleigh UK. This role is a creative, all-encompassing opportunity which spans studio photography & editing as well as lifestyle photography and videography with a high degree of input and ownership into the brand’s visual identity and creative outputs.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the successful delivery of marketing plans with high quality, innovative and eye-catching lifestyle photography and videography.
- Understanding the businesses target audiences and developing creative concepts and outputs which are designed to be aspirational to these target groups and drive the business forward.
- Work to agreed project budgets to source models, stylists, makeup artist and venues for location shoots.
- Delivering post-shoot image retouching and high-quality video editing to enhance product appeal.
- Shoot and manage all product photography across the Raleigh brand and support, where necessary, with photography for associated Parts & Accessory brands.
- Work collaboratively with the internal design team and the main marketing team to develop campaigns and projects whilst working to a brief.
- Support brand events by being responsible for event photography and videography.
- Supporting in the formatting and creation of content to be used for marketing campaigns such as social media assets.
- Coordinating the booking-out, setting up and return of bikes and accessories needed for photography.
- Managing editorial requests for bespoke and ad-hoc images.
- On-going monitoring of databases and websites to ensure images are present and correct.
Candidates must have:
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- A high level of creativity with an excellent eye for detail
- The passion and drive to work in a fast paced and demanding environment, often independently
- The confidence to manage their own work load
- A can-do attitude towards problem solving and team work
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Premiere Pro with knowledge in After Effects beneficial
- Be competent in the studio with a good knowledge of lighting equipment
- Be confident using a range of photography equipment including DSLR’s, lenses and filming equipment
- A full driving licence essential with the ability and confidence to drive a medium sized van
The Photographer & Videographer will be office based with access to an on-site studio. The successful candidate must be highly self-motivated and happy to work on their own to complete the tasks in hand as there will be a high degree of independent working required as part of this role. There is an assumption as part of this role that occasional weekend work will be required to support at consumer events and festivals.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Photographer & Videographer please forward a copy of your latest CV and a covering letter to DebbieWhitworth@raleigh.co.uk setting out the reasons why you should be considered for the role and detailing your current salary.