Digital Marketing Assistant
(Fixed Term Contract)
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Executive you will assist in the execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts across various channels. This includes the promotion of various brands within the business using a range of digital marketing techniques whilst supporting wider business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital. You will be well-versed in various digital marketing concepts and how the internet can increase brand positioning and drive business revenue.
Key Responsibilities will include:
1. Assist in delivering long term digital brand growth through various digital marketing techniques.
2. Measure the performance of digital marketing activity using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
3. Carry out competitor research to assess the digital opportunities.
4. Assist the digital team in the creation and scheduling of social content.
5. Support the digital team in the creation of blog content.
6. Ensure a high quality digital brand presence is achieved.
7. Be actively involved in ongoing SEO activity to boost brand presence and acquire new traffic.
8. Assist in the creation of strategies to build a long term digital connection with customers.
9. Support the development of the digital marketing plan to deliver strategic business objectives.
10. Responsibility to update website copy in line with wider business strategy and requirements.
11. Maintain partnerships with external agencies and suppliers.
12. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
It is essential you have an excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices, as well as an analytical mind-set and critical thinking. You should have worked in a marketing capacity with search marketing experience – SEO or PPC. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a pre-requisite for this role.
Desirable skills include, experience of working with e-mail marketing tools, creative content writing and managing social media accounts.
The role is fixed term to the end of December 2019.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Assistant please forward a copy of your latest CV and a covering letter to DianeJarvis@raleigh.co.uk setting out the reasons why you should be considered for this role.
Closing date for applications: Friday 31 May 2019.