Reporting to the Consumer Service Manager the role of Consumer Service Agent will be to offer industry leading technical, aftersales service and warranty support for the complete range offered by Raleigh UK to a network of dealers and consumer customers, working hand in hand with both internal and external sales staff.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Deal directly with trade customers and consumers either by telephone, email or webchat.
- Establishing a clear understanding of symptoms/problems the consumer is experiencing with their bicycle and liaise with the dealer on agreed next course of action.
- Assist consumers and dealers with technical queries/issues and take full responsibility for resolving their query in full within agreed KPIs. Work with the Key Account Co-ordinators to provide consumers with the information they need via live chat service on raleigh.co.uk
- Communicate technical information in a clear, concise and helpful way.
- Liaise with the Sales Teams, Sales Co-ordinators, Workshop and brand owners (e.g. Haibike and Lapierre) to ensure the best service is always provided to dealers and consumers.
- Maintaining up to date technical documentation on the knowledge base.
- Where necessary arrange for courtesy bikes and effectively manage the process of checking them in and out with each customer
- Monitor all consumer service issues and report / escalate all critical issues as they are identified.
- Work with the Consumer Service Manager to develop and execute a new service proposition targeting increased consumer satisfaction and service revenue generation.
- Advise consumers of and sell additional work required to be carried out and / or additional care service and maintenance packages. This will include and is not limited to service and maintenance packages either at home or in store and battery care packages.
- Ensuring dealer service network is fully utilised, calculating charges for parts, labour, service repairs and providing necessary estimates to customers. Finalising the outcome with the customer and collecting payment.
- Ensure the all customer CRM records are up-dated accurately with any interaction /communication. Up-dates should provide all business users and departments with a clear picture of the interaction’s history with that customer. Allocate tasks required from other areas of the business assigning completion dates that are both in line with customer expectation and achievable from a business perspective.
To be successful in this role you must have a high level of bicycle product knowledge most likely gained within the cycle industry.
You must have excellent communication skills across all channels and the ability to build rapport having ideally worked within a telephone customer support role. Attention to detail and problem solving skills are essential. With your positive can-do attitude, you will have the ability to take the initiative in the pursuit of excellent customer service. Experience of CRM and ERP systems plus a good understanding of Microsoft office especially Excel and Word is required.
The role commands an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please apply including a full CV stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 17 May 2019
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES