Reporting to the Brand Managers you will assist with all aspects of managing marketing campaigns across various channels and assist with the wider marketing function to deliver campaigns on key business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role with a thorough knowledge of strategic planning principals and best practices with a passion for creating and managing content across a range of platforms.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the brand managers in the delivery of key marketing campaigns.
- Work with various members of the business to ensure marketing plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the two Product and Content Specialists to generate content ideas and curate content from a range of sources and for a variety of platforms.
- Work across three bike brands to deliver on core marketing KPIs and deliver to business objectives.
- Support the digital team with project planning and content management to ensure cross team deadlines are achieved.
- Assist in event planning and co-ordination and where required attend branded events.
- Communicate with key external publications, agencies and partners to deliver key business messaging.
- Utilise the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing campaigns.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including print, emails and websites.
- Work to project budgets and produce an accurate summary of total spend at the end of marketing campaigns.
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Undertake a lead role in the management of the showroom appearance and internal events.
It is essential that you have an excellent understanding and experience of using multiple brand voices and are proficient in MS Office and marketing softwares (eg CRM/CMS). A High degree of organisation, excellent communication and people skills with creativity and commercial awareness is also essential.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Brand Marketing Executive please forward a copy of your latest CV and a covering letter to DebbieWhitworth@raleigh.co.uk setting out the reasons why you should be considered for the role and detailing your current salary.
Closing date for applications: Friday 7 June 2019.