Simply attach the handlebar-mounted shifter to change resistance during your workout without having to leave your bike. Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Comes with convenient, adjustable handlebar- mounted shifter
- Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0 tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
We're proud of every product we create. Here are some reviews of this product.