Included in the box is a Saris Speed/Cadence sensor turning your basic trainer into a smart trainer to connect with Zwift/Rouvy etc.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0 tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
- Trainer skewer included
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels
We're proud of every product we create. Here are some reviews of this product.