With a run time of two hours at a maximum output of 600 lumens the Moon Meteor Auto Pro X can light up the darkest paths and double up for commuter duties with a wide range of flashing modes. The Auto feature means it's light sensitive and can power itself on and off as and when it's needed.
- Light sensitive auto ON/OFF- To help you to conserve battery power when the light is not needed
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Mode1 – 600lm (upgraded from 2018) – 2 hours
- Mode2 – 300lm (upgraded from 2018) – 3.3 hours
- Mode3 – 150lm – 6.15 hours
- FL1 – 100lm – 56 hours
- FL2 – 300lm – 18 hours
- Day FL – 700lm – 57 hours
- SOS – 32 hours
We're proud of every product we create. Here are some reviews of this product.