Independent Bike Dealer Sales Coordinator
2017 is an exciting time for Raleigh and the cycle industry as new products and technologies bring more and more consumers into the cycling family. Raleigh, the most well-known UK cycle brand, is part of the Dutch-based Accell Group currently the leading cycle and cycling accessories group in Europe. With our major brands of Raleigh, Diamondback, Haibike and Lapierre, we offer our IBDs a fabulous portfolio of products and services.
We require two Sales Coordinators to join our experienced team.Based at our Eastwood, Nottingham, HQ, you will provide a high level of service to our IBD customers as well as support for our external Area AccountManagers. One post will be permanent and one post will be for maternity cover.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Deal directly with trade customers either by telephone, electronically or face-to-face.
- Take and input sales orders accurately providing all necessary stock, delivery and product information.Where items are out of stock actively offer alternatives.
- Own and resolve enquiries and issues, liaising as required with other departments including warranty/technical/quality, product management and distribution.
- Answer the telephone in a timely manner to meet department KPI’s.
- Ensure CRM records are up-to-date, accurate and complete, assigning tasks and completion dates to other areas of the business.
- Manage customer accounts including consignment stock and order-bank to ensure orders are shipped within agreed parameters.
To succeed in the role you will need:
A high level of bicycle product knowledge having worked in a technical or after sales role within the cycle or cycle related industry. Excellent communication skills across all channels and an ability to build rapport, ideally with previous experience in a telephone-based customer support role. Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills. A positive can-do attitude with the ability to take the initiative in the pursuit of excellent customer service. Experience of CRM and ERP systems plus a good understanding of Microsoft office especially Excel and Word.
The role commands an attractive salary and benefits package. Please apply including a full CV stating your current salary to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 6 October
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES