Basil Skane Women's Waterproof Cycling Trousers
The Skane rain pants are sporty and practical cycling rain pants for ladies. These black pants are specially designed for the commuter that demands the best from cycling accessories. This means, among other things, that the pants fit nicely at high speed and do not flare. Thanks to the use of 2-way stretch material and ergonomic seams at the knees, the pants have a perfect fit. Ultimately, the pants fit nicely and you still have enough room to cycle. The adjustable waistband, including an extra drawstring and an adjustable trouser legs (by means of velcro), contribute to this fit. The almost complete opening on the side makes the pants fast and comfortable to put on. The lining and rain flap behind the zipper ensure that your trousers stay dry even during a heavy rain shower. The pants are also breathable, wind- and waterproof thanks to T-Fabric: 10.000 WP and 10.000 MVP. Furthermore, the fabric has a DWR coating, which repels rainwater, and ensures that perspiration gets out.
- Specially developed for commuting bicycle rides
- Material: 100% polyester with 2-way stretch
- Wind- and waterproof and breathable: T-Fabric 10.000 WP and 10.000 MVP
- Comfortable to put on thanks to the almost complete opening on the side of the trousers
- Produced according to the Bluesign® quality mark