Front End Web Developer
2017 is an exciting time for the cycle industry as new products and technologies bring more and more consumers into the cycling family.
Raleigh, the most well-known UK cycle brand, is part of the Dutch based Accell Group currently the leading cycle and cycling accessories group in Europe. With our major brands of Raleigh, Diamondback, Haibike and Lapierre, we are best placed to gain advantage from these emerging new markets.
To make the most of this exciting opportunity, we are looking for a highly creative Front End Web Developer to join our Marketing Team. The overall purpose of the role is to assist with the execution and optimisation of all our online marketing by designing and developing a variety of digital content across various platforms and channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital. They will be well-versed in best practice digital concepts and how the internet can increase brand positioning and drive business revenue.
Key aims and responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop landing pages for use in various marketing campaigns.
- Test various digital elements to ensure best practice digital design is maintained and conversion rates are improved.
- Create emails to be sent out via both B2C and B2B channels.
- Support the development of the digital marketing plan to deliver strategic business objectives.
- Ensure a high quality digital brand presence is achieved.
- Design and create marketing assets to be used across various digital channels including social media, email and on various brand websites.
- Assist in the creation of strategies to build a long term digital connection with customers.
- Design and create blog pages to promote the brand and drive business value through online sales.
- Assist in delivering long term digital brand growth through various channels.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep projects up to date and in-line with best practice.
- Maintain and promote internal interfaces to improve usability and business processes.
- Create templates for use across multiple marketing campaigns.
- Assist in increasing brand presence online across a range of channels.
- Optimise the various company websites to deliver an increase in traffic, revenue and engagement with customers.
- Increase revenue across key digital channels including Amazon, third party seller websites and own brand consumer websites.
In addition, experience of working with CMS systems (Ideally Wordpress or Magento) would be an advantage but not essential.
The role is based at our head office in Eastwood, Nottingham.
Please apply including a full CV and stating your current salary to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday September 22nd
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES