Digital Marketing Executive
2017 is an exciting time for the cycle industry as new products and technologies bring more and more consumers into the cycling family.
Raleigh, the most well-known UK cycle brand, is part of the Dutch based Accell Group currently the leading cycle and cycling accessories group in Europe. With our major brands of Raleigh, Diamondback, Haibike and Lapierre, we are best placed to gain advantage from these emerging new markets.
To maximise and help drive forward our sales, an opportunity has arisen for a highly professional Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team. The main purpose of the role is to assist in the execution and optimisation of our online marketing strategy across various digital channels. This includes the promotion of the business’s various brands using a range of digital marketing techniques in line with the business’s overall strategic aims.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital. They will be well-versed in current digital marketing concepts and how the internet can be used to effectively increase brand positioning and drive business revenue.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in delivering long term brand growth through the use of digital marketing techniques.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing activity using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, HubSpot etc.)
- Assist in the creation of strategies to build a long term digital connection with customers.
- Be actively involved in ongoing SEO activity to boost brand presence and acquire new traffic.
- Assist in the growth of various digital channels such as Amazon to help meet key business objectives.
- Manage PPC campaigns across a range of platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook & Amazon.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep digital strategies up-to-date.
- Ensure a high quality digital brand presence is achieved.
- Maintain partnerships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Update website copy in line with business requirements and objectives.
- Support the development of the digital marketing plan to deliver strategic business objectives.
You will have had previous experience of working in a digital marketing capacity and will need an excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices. You will possess an analytical mind-set, be a critical thinker, have a practical knowledge of search marketing (SEO/PPC), excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be ROI and data driven. In addition, you will ideally have experience of creative content writing, CMS systems (Ideally in Wordpress or Magento), working with email marketing tools, B2C CRM systems and using segmentation to drive business growth.
The role is based at our head office in Eastwood, Nottingham.
Please apply including a full CV and stating your current salary to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday September 8th.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES