Raleigh Chrome Burner Instructions
Additional Information & Terms
Throughout summer 2018 Raleigh customers will have the opportunity to register their interest in our limited edition Chrome Burner which will go on sale on sale in autumn. Only 550 of the limited edition Chrome burners will be produced, many of which will be available for sale online in an exclusive sales window exclusively accessible to pre-registered customers, though some will also be available through a select number of Raleigh stores. The online sales period will open on 26th September from 9:30am and pre-registered customers will receive instructions on how to access the sales window closer to the time. On the 27th of September, should there be any Chrome Burners remaining, these will be opened up to general sale and accessible to customers who have not pre-registered. However due to the number of pre-registered customers we do not anticipate that the products will reach general sale. As such we wish you all the best of luck on the day and ask that you read the information below so that so that you can maximise your chances of being able to purchase by being aware of the process, terms and conditions.
- Customers can pre-register their interest in the Chrome Burner at: https://www.raleigh.co.uk/chrome-burner-pre-registration This option will be open to customers until Monday 24th September at 9:00am
- Pre-registering in no way guarantees you will receive a Chrome Burner, you are pre-registering to gain access to an exclusive sales window.
- Once you have registered your interest in the Chrome burner you will receive updates and information via email to keep you informed of anything you may need to do before the purchase date.
- Please note if you have unsubscribed from communications from Raleigh UK in the past then you may not receive important updates on the launch of the burner. To re-subscribe please find an email you have received from us in the past and click to update your preferences. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are subscribed to our emails and we are unable to re-subscribe you on your behalf.
- Your registration has been successful if you receive a confirmation email from us. If you have completed the form but not received the confirmation email please try again with a different email address or contact us directly.
- If you are unsure of any part of the pre-registration process please contact our customer service team in advance of the sales date.
- The burner will be available for purchase at a price of £600.
- Only pre-registered customers who have created an account on Raleigh.co.uk will be eligible to purchase a Chrome Burner during the exclusive sales window. You will receive instructions on account creation closer to the time.
- Sales are limited to one item only per customer. Customers will not be able to order more than one bike at the checkout and any attempts to do so may slow attempts to purchase and could result in customers losing their place in the queuing system.
- The burner will only be available for Home Delivery to an address of your choice; it will not be possible to use our Click & Collect service on this product.
- Unfortunately there will be no finance option available on this product; payment must be made in full via credit card, debit card or Paypal.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have access to strong reliable internet connection. Loss of internet connection will result in you losing your position in the queuing system and it will not be possible for Raleigh to reinstate your original position in the queuing system should this happen.
- We will take extra precautions on the launch date to reduce the risk of a website crash to ensure the process runs smoothly on the day. Although every effort will be made to reduce this risk Raleigh UK cannot accept any responsibility for site downtime should this occur.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery will be via a DPD service complete with full tracking information to ensure your product is as safe as possible.
- You will receive updates from DPD via email informing you of your tracking number and when your delivery will be made.
- If you would like to return your product then please view our returns policy. Our standard terms are unaffected by the sale of these products and you will be able to return your product for a full refund within 14 days.
- The use of false contact details including customer name, address, phone number and email address will result in you being unable to complete your purchase.
- Raleigh UK cannot be held responsible for form submissions that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable; submissions of this type may not result in your registration being completed.
- No responsibility can be accepted for form submissions lost or damaged due to computer error in transit; if you do not receive a confirmation email then you have not been added to our list successfully.