With so many different types of electric bike on the market, choosing one that’s right for you can be a difficult decision. However, we are here to help give you all the information you need to make choosing as simple as possible.
As industry leaders in e-bikes, we are partnered with global names such as Bosch, Shimano, E Motion and TransX to bring our customers the very best in e-bike technology.
As featured on: Raleigh Motus and Captus
As featured on: All Raleigh e-bikes
Shimano STEPS system
- A smart integrated gear and motor system for a quieter, more powerful and efficient riding experience
- For Raleigh e-bikes with the STEPS motor, this has been combined with Shimano’s Alfine Di2 electronic hub gear. This allows you to change gear using buttons rather than levers for a fast, smooth and precise gear shift that doesn’t require readjustment
- This system also gives you the choice to set the bike to automatic shift. This responsive option takes in to account the speed of the bicycle and how fast you are pedalling and then automatically tells the Di2 hub which gear to shift in to
- Here the system will, if necessary, temporarily reduce chain tension to allow the hub to change to the right gear
- This will in turn allow for a smoother riding experience for the rider, as you will not have to worry about whether you are in the right gear
As featured on: Raleigh Array
As featured on: Raleigh Spirit, Pioneer and Strada e-bikes