WeeRide Safe Front Deluxe Baby Bike Seat
This seat isn't actually a front mounted child seat but is a centre mounted child seat. Front mounted seats put all the child's weight on the handlebars which means steering is more difficult your child gets thrown around and most importantly are unsafe in our opinion if you need to stop quickly. Our centre mounted seat puts all the weight centrally and your child is safely wrapped in your arms. This means you can use a WeeRide baby seat earlier than any other child seat on your bike. The first time you ride with the baby bike seat you realise why it gets the best child bike seat reviews as it is such fun being able to chat to your child and point things out.
- A unique CENTRE MOUNTED bike seat for children.
- Recommended for ages from 1-4 years. Though can be used as soon as neck muscles are strong enough, i.e. 6-9 months.
- Allows the rider to communicate with their child. Child's needs can be dealt with.
- The seat can be removed in seconds for solo riding.
- Fits all bikes including oversized head tubes and full suspension of 16" + (except drop handle bars). Comes with its own bar so fits to Ladies and Mens bikes. New adaptor available for zero headset bikes. Best mountain bike baby seat.
- In the box - baby bike seat mounting bar tools extended bolts for oversized tubes i.e. everything you need.