Reporting to the Raleigh Brand Manager, the role of the Product & Content Specialist – Raleigh is to assist in the delivery of successful sales and marketing campaigns across the Raleigh brand. This includes the ownership of branded content across a variety of channels including print, digital & internal communications.
The ideal candidate will have a creative mind with excellent written communication skills and a good eye for detail.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all Raleigh UK systems are up to date with the latest product information, including correct images, product specifications and pricing.
- Support the Brand Manager with the delivery of all new products to market through effective launch campaigns.
- Work with the Brand Manager and wider marketing team to create and provide product launch collateral on time and in full to key internal & external stakeholders as well as customers.
- Create blog content for the Raleigh website in line with campaign objectives.
- Be involved in developing content across email marketing, advertising, social media, photography, video production and more.
- Have ownership of the Raleigh product content and ensure it is consistent across channels.
- Amplify the brand and product message via cooperative marketing with key accounts & key stores.
- Work with the e-commerce & digital team to deliver an effective social media content strategy – delivering good reach, engagement and growth results periodically.
- Offer support to the events team where required.
- Manage the CRM and lead management process to ensure a consistent and effective communications program is delivered to maximise conversion.
- Manage the showroom product display to ensure brand credibility is always upheld.
- Report on key brand activity.
Educated to degree level, ideally in Marketing. You should have good product knowledge, preferably with an interest in Bicycles/Cycling. Excellent communication and personal skills are essential, along with good copywriting and attention to detail. You should be competent in all areas of Microsoft Office.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Product & Content Specialist please forward a copy of your latest CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out the reasons why you should be considered for this role. Please include your current salary.
Closing date for applications: Friday 14 June 2019.
*Please note that this role may be filled before the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified*
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES