As the most well-known UK bicycle brand, we aren’t resting on our laurels but are, after a highly successful year, planning further growth in 2019. If you think this is just about Raleigh, then think again! As part of Accell Group, Europe’s leading bicycle and cycling accessories business, we now offer exciting new marques like French performance brand Lapierre, market leading eMTB bikes from Haibike in addition to our established brands Raleigh and Diamondback.
Our strengths do not stop at bikes. We also offer an extensive parts & accessories portfolio of highly desirable brands such as Sram, Rock Shox, Saris, Powertap, Bont, NamedSports, GripGrab, UVEX, Moon, Pedros, Continental to name just a few.
We require an additional Internal Sales Co-ordinator to join our experienced team. Based in our office at Eastwood, Nottingham, HQ, you will provide a high level of service to our IBD customers as well as support for our external Area Account Managers.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Deal directly with trade customers either by telephone or electronically
- Receive and input sales orders accurately providing all necessary stock, delivery and product information. Where items are out of stock actively offer alternatives.
- Own and resolve enquiries and issues, liaising as required with other departments including warranty/technical/quality, product management and distribution.
- Answer the telephone, live chat and email tickets in a timely manner to meet department KPI’s.
- Ensure CRM records are up-to-date, accurate and complete, assigning tasks and completion dates to other areas of the business.
- Manage customer consignment stock to ensure orders are shipped within agreed parameters.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A high level of bicycle product knowledge having worked in a technical or after sales role within the cycle or cycle related industry.
- Excellent communication skills across all channels and an ability to build rapport, ideally with previous experience in a telephone based customer support role.
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to take the initiative in the pursuit of excellent customer service.
- Experience of CRM and ERP systems plus a good understanding of Microsoft office especially Excel and Word.
The role commands an attractive salary and benefits package. Please apply including a full CV stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Tuesday 14 May 2019
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES