Raleigh UK’s Parts & Accessories have an extensive portfolio of highly desirable brands such as SRAM, RockShox, Saris, Bont, Schwalbe, Continental, UVEX, Moon to name just a few. As part of Accell Group, Europe’s leading cycling accessories and Bicycle business, Raleigh UK are continuing to plan further growth into 2019 and beyond.
We are continuing to expand and develop the portfolio and to maximise this opportunity we require a highly professional Brand Manager for the vacant position of: Brand Manager – Parts & Accessories. If you have the desire to succeed, then this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative individual to join a market leader in the cycle industry.
You will be based in the area and possess the following key skills and characteristics:
- A strong brand management track record (either within the bicycle sector or outside)
- A detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the bicycle industry/market forces
- Great attentional to detail with a passion for delivering exceptional results
- An ability to think strategically with the skills to agree and execute sales and marketing plans for your managed brands
- A talent for effective communication with well-developed presentation, negotiation and supplier relationship skill
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- A keen interest in cycling is preferred
The role commands an attractive salary and benefits package; mobile phone, laptop and tablet plus the support to fuel your success. Please apply including a full CV and your salary requirements to email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 9 August 2019
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES