The General Cleaner is the first product to be released by Proper Cleaner. It's designed primarily as a push bike cleaner, but will have a good go at most things!
Guy & the team put in over 100 miles a week, with the bikes only getting cleaned at the end of each week. We always use soft brushes to remove the stubborn stuff, so went for a formulation that is kind to all finishes.
Whether it's a Road, Mountain, Gravel bike, or something in between our General Cleaner is the tool for the job.
Just fill your bottle with your own water (750ml), drop in a complete capsule, give it 30 seconds & a shake and it's reet.
The liquid is fully biodegradable, alkaline based & it's not tested on Nigel the Dog or his mates. It's safe to use on all surfaces, including carbon fibre & anodized parts, nor will it affect the performance of your disc brakes. You get 1.5 litres of cleaner, but because we're not shipping you 1.5 litres liquid it has a smaller carbon footprint than other cleaners on the market & the technology behind it is trick!
- 750 ml bottle and 2 Capsules (making 750 ml each).
- Price:' Equivalent' to just £4.33 per litre!!!
- Safe to use on all parts and surfaces, including carbon fibre, anodized parts & rubber seals.
- Disc rotor & pad friendly.
- Alkaline based & contains no solvents, acids or CFCs Liquid is 100% biodegradable.
- Capsules can be used up to 3 years after the date on the back of the resealable pouch.
- Not tested on Nigel the Dog or his mates.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the UK.
Adhere to safety instructions on the bottle, do not drink or get into your eyes - aim at what you're cleaning!